Wednesday, July 4, 2012
Full Event Description:
The Strategic Selling workshop is an intensive training day for new
and experienced sales professionals who want to evolve their selling
strategies and significantly increase the effectiveness of their sales
The workshop is facilitated by James Osborne, Sales Trainer of the
Year (as voted by the Institute of Sales and Marketing Management,
- Ignite, motivate and empower sales professionals to achieve and
sustain consistently high quality of sales activity through the
development of innovative and tactical sales strategies.
- Develop a tailored sales framework to shorten the sales cycle and increase the volume of prospect relationships.
- Increase the activity to return ratios in the sales process and activate passive sales channels.
The day is facilitated at a fast pace, is highly interactive and is
designed to challenge and develop people’s approach and attitude towards
selling, covering the following areas:
- The Innergy Strategic Selling Framework™
- Customer Target Mapping
- Innovative Sales Planning
- Generating Prospect Generator™ Partnerships
- Competitor Analysis and Market Share Development
- Using Benefits Statements and Proof Points to Sell our Points of Difference
- Exploiting Gatekeeper Relationships
- Maintaining Consistent Sales Pipelines to Avoid the Feast or Famine Syndrome
- Developing High-Impact Referral Systems
- Understanding and Changing the Buying Motivations of Clients
- Strategic Account Management and Development
- Uncovering Hidden Needs and Opportunities and
- Presenting our Service / Product Offering with Impact
- Creating Calls to Action
100% of attendees on the previous programme would recommend the course to others.
Reseller code: Please remember to enter your code when booking.
Quotes from delegates on the previous workshop:
"James delivers the workshop in an informal, friendly and thought challenging style."
"Valuable time out of the office to assess where you are as a business, personally and your process. Look at simple ways to improve and make aware of where you fall down."
"It builds confidence in my sales ability, makes me think outside the box."
Sorry all places are taken on this event