Managing change through the redundancy process is never easy. However, if managed professionally, the process can ultimately be efficient, unproblematic and often rewarding for both staff as well as the sponsoring organisation.
The Innergy-Out workshop enables attendees to explore and employ a series of proven processes to develop their attitudes and capabilities to be redeployed into new and progressive careers.
Working together with our in-house recruitment consultants, as well as a team of recruitment partners across the UK, the program enables the immediate transition of attendees directly into the active job searching market through registration and interview with a number of specialist consultants.
To coach, support, train and guide attendees back into new employment, though the development of their awareness, attitudes and skills of self-marketing and promotion.
Phase i: Personality Profiling and Career Matching
- Outlining the personality types, values, strengths and weaknesses of the attendees and then match them with the most suitable job types for their personality and capabilities.
Phase ii: Confidence Building and Positive Attitude Control
- Enabling attendees to focus on the positive career opportunities that lay ahead for them, and to give them the confidence to step out of their comfort zones as they progress forward.
Phase iii: Creative CV and Letter Writing Skills
- Creating uniquely inspiring CVs and supporting letters that outline attendees' real achievements and therefore benefits to potential employers.
Phase iv: Dynamic Interview and Presentation Skills
- Assisting attendees to plan, prepare and deliver inspirational interviews and presentations that deliver a clear and effective message to potential employers.
Phase v: Practice, Review and Feedback
- Putting in live practice all that has been developed throughout the workshop, to enable attendees to experience the results of their efforts in a controlled environment.
Phase vi: Registration and Interview with Specialist Consultants
- Inviting attendees to meet, register and formally commence the search and selection process with a team of specialist recruitment consultants.
Phase vii: Work Placement and Transition